By train the journey from Chumphon to Hua Hin is scheduled to take from 4 hours to 5 hours depending upon which train you take. The most convenient service, Train #40, is also the fastest.
Train Times from Chumphon to Hua Hin
There are 11 daily direct train services from Chumphon to Hua Hin.
- Please note: The services shaded in grey are not currently operating.
- The fastest service is Train #40, departing at 12:36, scheduled to complete the journey to Hua Hin in 3 hours 44 minutes.
- The slowest service is Train #168, departing at 20:01, which is scheduled to reach Hua Hin 5 hours 26 minutes after departing from Chumphon.
Buy Tickets from Chumphon to Hua Hin
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Chumphon to Hua Hin.
- Tickets for travel on Ordinary Trains are not available for purchase online. Tickets for these services can only be purchased at the train station on the day of travel.
Ticket Prices from Chumphon to Hua Hin
|Seat Type||Online Price||Station Price|
|2nd Class A/C Sleeper||575 to 927 THB||493 to 793 THB|
|2nd Class A/C Seat||498 THB||423 THB|
|2nd Class Fan Sleeper||377 THB||363 THB|
|2nd Class Fan Seat||212 to 322 THB||163 to 263 THB|
|3rd Class Fan Seat||212 to 241 THB||131 to 199 THB|
Location of Chumphon Railway Station
- See more information about Chumphon Railwway Station
Location of Hua Hin Railway Station
- See more information about Hua Hin Railway Station
About Hua Hin Night Market
Located on the intersection between the Sa Song Road and Dechanuchit Alley only 550 metres walking distance from Hua Hin Railway Station, Hua Hin Night Market is one of the top attractions in Hua Hin. The market has lots of souvenir and clothes stalls, but the big attraction of this market is as a place to come to eat and drink. Hua Hin is famous for its seafood, and lots of Thai people travel down to Hua Hin from Bangkok at the weekend specifically to come to dine at seafood restaurants. The best known seafood restaurants in Hua Hin are on the seafront road in the centre of the town built on former fishing boat piers over the sea. These restaurants are great, but expensive. For the same seafood, but a lot cheaper, we suggest heading to Hua Hin Night Market.
The best value for money seafood in Hua Hin is at the outdoor food stalls in Hua Hin Market. A lot of local people come here to eat. There are many food stalls but we recommend in particular Duang Jai Seafood which serves great food at very sensible prices. There are also a number of restaurants on the street where the night market takes places. The most striking of which is Rod Fai Restaurant, which is decorated to look like Hua Hin Railway Station. For an inexpensive, but comfortable place to stay near both the train station and the night market try the Chaba Chalet also on the Sa Song Road.