By train the journey from Lopburi to Don Mueang Airport is scheduled to take from 1 to 2 hours depending on which train you take.
Train times from Lopburi to Don Mueang Airport
There are currently 7 direct train services per day from Lopburi to Don Mueang Airport.
|Train||Lopburi||Don Mueang Airport||Service|
- Fastest Train: Train #8 departing from Lopburi at 17:28 is scheduled to complete the journey in 1 hours 12 minutes making it the fastest service on this route.
- Slowest Train: The slowest service is the 14:39 departure on Train #112 which is scheduled to complete the journey in 2 hours 24 minutes.
Buy Tickets from Lopburi to Don Mueang Airport
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Lopburi to Don Mueang Airport.
If train tickets from Lopburi to Don Mueang Airport are not available to book online then you have two options:
- Book a ticket from Lopburi to Bangkok, and alight from the train at Don Mueang Airport (all trains from Lopburi to Bangkok stop at Don Mueang Airport Railway Station).
- Book a minivan service. There are minivan services which travel direct from Lopburi to Don Mueang Airport.
Location of Lopburi Railway Station
Location of Don Mueang Airport Railway Station
- See more information about Don Mueang Airport Train Station
About Train Travel from Lopburi to Don Mueang Airport
Travel by train is an excellent way to get from Lopburi to Don Mueang Airport. Don Mueang Airport has its own railway station in the grounds of the airport, and all train services on both Thailand’s Northern and North Eastern Railway Line stop at Don Mueang Airport Railway Station before proceeding on to the main railway stations in Bangkok. Trains from Lopburi to Bangkok stop at Platform 1 of Don Mueang Airport Railway Station. To enter the airport terminal passengers need to ascend a flight of stairs located near the ticket office on Platform 1 to reach an elevated walkway which leads into the area with the check-in desks in the International Terminal of Don Mueang Airport. The Domestic Terminal of Don Mueang Airport is less than 10 minutes walk from the International Terminal.
Luggage trolleys at Don Mueang Airport are not available until you enter into the aiport terminal building. This means passengers will need to be able to carry their own luggage up a single flight of stairs and walk with it, or wheel it, at least as far as the elevator at the end of the walkway which ascends to the International Terminal.