NB: This page is no longer relevant. Following the introduction of a new style of train ticket in Thailand you no longer need to pick up a printed ticket before travel on a train in Thailand.
Train tickets booked through Thailand Trains can be collected on the day of travel from the DOB building, which is 180 metres from the front entrance of Bangkok’s main train station. The office is open until 20.00 Monday to Friday and until 19.00 on Saturday and Sunday. You can collect your ticket shortly before you board your pre-booked train.
See below for a description of the best way to get from Bangkok train station to the DOB building without the problem of crossing the busy roads around Hua Lamphong station.
12Go Office inside the DOB building
Thailand Train Tickets purchased through Thailand Trains will be available for collection on the day of travel from the 12Go office inside the DOB building.
The office is open:
- Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 20.00
- Saturday and Sunday from 11.00 to 19.00
- Other Times: For ticket collection at other times call the office direct on +66 (0) 94 074 6668 to make alternative arrangements.
- Allow 45 Minutes: Make sure you arrive at the 12Go Office at least 45 minutes before train departs to avoid any problems with boarding your train on time.
- Voucher: Make sure you bring the printed booking voucher with you as this will make locating your ticket quicker. The booking voucher is sent with the confirmation e-mail you receive after you book a Thailand Train Ticket through Thailand Trains.
Buy Thailand Train Tickets
Use the Search Box below to buy your Thailand Train Tickets:
Location of the DOB Building
The easy way to get from Bangkok Train Station to the DOB Office
The easy way to get from Hua Lamphong train station to the DOB building is to use the underpass leading the MRT (subway) service.
From the train station Hua Lamphong MRT station can be accessed via Exit 2, which to the left hand side of Bangkok train station.
For the DOB building you need to take Exit 1. As you leave the MRT underpass through Exit 1 the DOB building is directly in front of you.