Phitsanulok Train Station is located 389.291 km from Bangkok on the Thailand’s Northern Train Line, which connects Bangkok to Chiang Mai.
Phitsanulok Railway Station is located in Phitsanulok City Centre 1.4 km walking distance from Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat.
Phitsanulok Train Station
Phitsanulok Railway Station is the connection point between the railway network and destinations in the North West of Thailand such as Sukhothai, Tak and Mae Sot on the border with Myanmar and the major crossing point for overland travel from Thailand to Yangon.
Phitsanulok Train Station is a busy railway station with 2 train platforms, 7 tracks and a total of 24 trains passing through the station each day:
- 5 trains a day running each way on the Bangkok to Chiang Mai route.
- 1 train per day running each way on the Phitsanulok to Sila At route.
- 1 train per day running each way on the Phitsanulok to Lopburi route.
- 2 trains per day running each way on the Bangkok to Den Chai route.
- 1 train per day running each way on the Bangkok to Phitsanulok route.
- 2 trains per day running each way on the Bangkok to Sila At route.
Facilities at Phitsanulok Station
Phitsanulok Railway Station has a small number of facilities. The railway station is, however, in a busy city centre area with a much greater range of shops and restaurants.
Phitsanulok Railway Station has the following facilities:
- Toilets on platform 1 for a fee of 3 THB per visit.
- A cargo and parcels office also on platform 1.
- Several small shops both inside the main station building and on Platform 1.
- A left luggage office inside the main station building.
Buying Tickets at the Station
There is a ticket office on the right hand side of the main entrance as you enter the main station building.
The ticket office is open 24 hours a day although early in the morning and late at night only one ticket window tends to be open. You can normally purchase 3rd Class tickets on the day of travel. For 1st and 2nd Class tickets, particularly sleeper berths, you normally need to buy these in advance of the day of travel as they often sell out a few days or sometimes weeks before the day of travel. See below to buy your train tickets in advance online.
Buy Tickets Online
Use the Search Box below to buy train tickets to and from Phitsanulok online:
Change the origin of travel and/or the destination to search for tickets for other journeys.
Local Transport at Udon Thani Station
Tuk-tuks and motorbike taxis wait for passengers in front of Phitsanulok Railway Station. Expect to pay 40 to 80 THB for journeys within the city.
For travel to Sukhothai, Tak and Mae Sot you need to go to Phitsanulok Bus Terminal 1 ,which is 2.1 km walking distance from Phitsanulok Railway Station. Frequent minivan and bus services to a variety of destination in the North of Thailand depart from Phitsanulok Bus Terminal 1, 834/44-45, Mittraphap Road, Tambon Nai Mueang, Amphoe Mueang Phitsanulok, Chang Wat Phitsanulok 65000.
Train Times to Bangkok
There are 10 direct train services a day from Phitsanulok to Bangkok.
- Check ticket availability from Phitsanulok to Bangkok.
Train Times to Chiang Mai
There are 6 direct train services a day from Phitsanulok to Chiang Mai.
|Phitsanulok||Chiang Mai||Train No.||Service|
- Check ticket availability from Phitsanulok to Chiang Mai.